Whether you’re looking into a security system for your home or business, you’re making an investment. There’s a lot at stake because the decisions you make will have an impact on the safety of your family or employees. It pays to be a demanding customer with high expectations.
- Is the company licensed to install security systems in your area?
- What kind of warranties are provided?
- Is the company a member in good standing of local associations, such as:
- The local/national chapter of the National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association
- The local Chamber of Commerce
- The American Society for Industrial Security
- How many wireless systems has the company installed? How many hardwire systems?
- Does the company have its own central monitoring station?
- Does the company have a referral program?
- What will the sales/installation process entail?
- How many people will perform the installation and what kind of identification will they have.
You can learn a great deal about treasure island queens a company’s history, reputation, and range of products and services during a sales visit. Here’s what is typically exchanged:
Background on the smart home installation company in Fort Lauderdale and the system manufacturer.
Your security needs and interests
A business installation can follow the above steps, but could also include installation of an access control system, closed circuit television and other commercial security equipment.